Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ambiguous horoscopes that fit

Horoscopes are fun to follow because sometimes they make so much sense ... don't judge. :)

Here's today's Leo:
"Today's reliable Taurus New Moon falls in your 10th House of Status, making it easier to express yourself on the job. Although you're able to explain a complicated recipe for success in very simple language, you may worry about your inability to execute your own strategy. Obviously, being an inspiring speaker now isn't enough. Overcome your fear of failure and lead by example, so that others can more easily follow you."
I had a lot of fun touring the flower market today for my Mother's Day story. I got to interview people in Spanish! Muy fun-o. Now I wish I could incorporate all their fascinating personal stories into my article but I'm worried that I'll stray from the core concept of identifying the power of the Latino economy. So I will follow my horoscope's advice and just do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment